Laser Hair Therapy (available in the U.S.)
Nu/Hart Hair Clinics is extremely excited to be able to now offer Low Level Laser Therapy, an FDA approved breakthrough for hair loss and expediting growth after a hair transplant procedure. This groundbreaking technology provides a valuable service to our U.S. clients.
What is Low Level Laser Tek 12000 Therapy?
- Low Level Laser Therapy is an effective, non-surgical, drug-free solution for hair loss and thinning hair. It is also extremely helpful in aiding hair growth after a transplant procedure.
- LLLT utilizes a cold laser that does not have the thermal component to cut, burn, or vaporize tissue.
- This procedure has been used in Europe for over 30 years.
- It is based on the principal of “Photo-Therapy.” Laser light provides nourishment in the form of light energy.
- Laser Hair Therapy may make your hair look healthier and fuller, reducing the appearance of thinning hair. It can work extremely well on its own, and it may also speed up the process of hair growth after a hair transplant procedure.
- Early versions of hair loss lasers had only 30 diodes or less. The Laser Tek 12000 utilizes the very latest in laser technology thus allowing for an increased coverage of more than 400%.
- There are no known negative side effects of Laser Hair Therapy.
- It is recommended for both men and women.
Why Nu/Hart Hair Clinics is now utilizing Laser Tek 12000 Therapy?
- We wanted our clients to have alternative hair loss solutions in addition to or in place of Rogaine®/Minoxidol and Propecia®/Finasteride.
- Our clients wanted to expedite the growth of their hair transplants and to halt further hair loss of their non-transplanted hair.
- Laser Hair Therapy may make hair look healthier, fuller, and thicker.
- Laser Hair Therapy may reduce the appearance of thinning hair.
- Laser Hair Therapy may improve the condition of the scalp.
- Laser Hair Therapy may provide results our clients can see.
More About Laser Hair Therapy
Laser Hair therapy is the latest advancement in hair restoration. It’s a safe, effective way to improve the overall quality of your hair. If you have thinning hair or are balding, laser hair therapy may help you stop your hair loss and can strengthen damaged, weak hair shafts. Laser hair therapy can be an effective stand-alone treatment for hair loss, or it may be used after a transplant procedure in order to gain optimal results. It provides light energy to the scalp, which may make the hair look and feel healthier, fuller, and thicker. Laser Hair Therapy accomplishes this by utilizing a cool laser that is perfectly save and approved by the FDA as a class IIIA cosmetic device.
Results vary from client to client. Individual sessions last 20 minutes. The laser light is cool to the touch and does not contain the thermal component to cut or vaporize tissue. Clients say they don’t feel any sensation from the laser light. The program length can vary, starting at two months. Hair loss may begin to subside in clients in anywhere from 3 to 6 weeks. In some cases, clients may see noticeable improvement within the first six months. Most everyone sees positive results from treatment as long as they have hair to work with.
Pricing and treatment schedules will be determined after consultation. To suit the needs of every client, Nu/Hart offers a variety of Laser Hair Therapy packages, including: Sample Program (two months), Starter Program (four months), Standard Program (six months), and a more intensive Advanced Program (12 months).
Once you have achieved your desired results, we recommend a maintenance program. In order to keep the results you have achieved, we recommend one to two laser hair therapy sessions a month. Of course, using a laser hair comb at home a couple of times a week may help the hair growth process.
Research Indicates That…
LASERS WORK BY THREE MECHANISMS:
Transforming laser energy into cellular energy. Laser light increases the energy available to cells so they take in nutrients faster and gets rid of waste products. Not surprisingly, many scientists and physicians have been using low-level laser over the past 30 years to speed wound healing and produce new tissue.
Increasing blood and lymph circulation through vasodilatations. Microscopic studies have shown laser increases circulation and oxygen to the blood, to the scalp, and hair bulb. Laser also removes calcification and blockages, as well as increases cell replacement or regenerative activity. Laser helps hair to improve in fullness, shine, body, and elasticity, therefore problems such as excessively oily or dry scalp, dandruff and itchiness can also be reduced.
Bringing cells into harmonious oscillation patterns. The soft tissue and fluids in our bodies actually vibrate. They do this within a frequency range similar to cold-beam, red-light laser. When its vibrations become irregular or out-of-step, it can be brought back into “synchronization” by being irradiated with low level laser working at quantum level.